These photos were taken by Tiffany Harvey. These capture a huge fire that reportedly started due to spontaneous combustion. The items on fire are huge hay bails that the feedlot uses to feed many head of cattle. Months worth of hay burned. Luckily, no buildings were damaged and no injuries were reported - human or otherwise. Officials say spontaneous combustion isn't that uncommon, saying it happens usually when the hay is too wet. The moisture inside the hay bails heat until it eventually starts smoking and catches fire. The McGinley Schilz Feedlot is in the western part of Keith County.